Your experienced Marketing Experts!
If your website underperforms, you ROI probably starves and may damage your brand in the process. With sustained analytics data, Flip The Bird can explain your website’s poor performance and help bring it back to profitability.
At Flip The Bird, our experienced consultants use advanced analytics software to gather all the needed information about your Website. Our current analytics package contains a report that explains exactly paid visits, competitor performance, conversion rate, keywords and Google Adwords spending and much more
Services we offer:
Bring your target audience closer to your brand in an engaging and measurable way by using display advertising.
At Marketing Media, we are specialized in managing Google AdWords campaigns.
With sustained analytics data, Marketing Media can explain your website’s poor performance and help bring it back to profitability.
Whether selling or building long-term loyalty, email marketing remains very effective to reach and delight new customers!
More than just marketing, inbound marketing is a long-term marketing philosophy that will increase your sales and ROI.
Remarketing is an efficient form of Online Display Advertising that allows your business to show targeted ads to customers who have already seen your website.
A strong presence on social networks can have many positive effects on your business: brand awareness, SEO, recruitment, retention and more.
Web Hosting & Marketing
It is important to regularly check your website’s speed. The faster it is, better are your chances to reach a higher position on Google.
Landing Page Design
A landing page is the destination page through which your visitors enter your website. Leading your potential customers to your Website is actually fairly easy.
Mobile Marketing & Development
Over the last few years, customers increasingly rely on the mobile Web for researching, purchasing and discovering, which makes it even more important for companies like yours to have an efficient and strong mobile presence.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Drive quality traffic to your website through search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo!
Search engine marketing (SEM)
Drive relevant traffic to your website through search engine advertising!
- KEYWORD RESEARCH Before you set out to identify keyword ranking opportunities, let’s first take a look at the path to purchase. A potential customer has a problem. However, they’re not quite sure what the solution is. After some initial research, they become aware of a product that could offer a solution. Now, they need to narrow down the options. Researching further, they select the specific product type that meets their criteria. They’re ready to buy. The customers shops around for the specific product, finds the best purchasing option and completes the transaction.
- TREND ANALYSIS Knowing search volume is not enough. You need to understand whether that volume is going up or down, and if there are growing alternative terms that would be a better choice for your site. Google Trends let’s you see historical trend data, highlights rising search terms, and make forecasts for multiple queries.
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS Know your neighbors. Make a list of close competitors and one industry leader to audit for their ecommerce marketing strategies. The goal of a competitive analysis is to understand what your competition is doing well and where the opportunities exist to provide a better online shopping experience.
- USER EXPERIENCE Providing a better user experience than your competitors is your best strategy for generating more organic search traffic and more conversions. Spend time using your competitors websites. What do you like about them? What do you not like about them?
- SITE ARCHITECTURE Great site architecture balances business goals with user desires. It should lay out an intuitive path to checkout while encouraging users with the information they need to move forward. Your site architecture also determines how quickly and efficiently search engines can crawl your site.
- ECOMMERCE WEB DESIGN & CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION Shopping on an ecommerce store offers many opportunities that shopping in a retail store doesn’t. On the Internet, it’s easier to cram a lot of information into a small computer screen. Now, you don’t want to disregard design by overloading the consumer with information, but you definitely want to display the most important aspects of your company and website immediately and clearly.